7/05/2011

Hot or Not: Kim So Yeon wears Blumarine to 2011 Asia Model Festival Awards

On the 21st of January, Korean actress, Kim So Yeon, attended the 2011 Asian Model Festival Awards. She was seem wearing a body-hugging leopard print dress from Blumarine Spring/Summer 2010 collection. She then completed the look with a simple necklace, some gold cuffs, as well as a pair of open-toe ankle boots with chains that isn’t really catching my attention.

I usually scan starting from head to toe. Love the up-do hairstyle, love the necklace, love the dress because it really shows her figure, and then, I come to the shoes. Is it just me or the shoes look hideous?! The chains just make the boots look heavy and totally not suitable, you know I mean right? I would definitely not wear something like this with this type of dress. Besides that, gorgeous outfit!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기